Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Psychedelic Logic.

Hello, peeps. I know I've been away for a while now. Classes have begun and already we need to lock down on a story by the end of this week! I've been lost in my readings most of the time but after this week I think that's going to change a little... Btw, Paulo Coelho is magnifique :) I'm currently on The Pilgrimage. So far I've read three of his books--hoping still to fill my library with his entire collection!

Aaahh, well back to earth. I'm really looking forward to this term! We're to create a short 3D film as a group of four. *All the best to that!* >_<

Anyways, hope you all have a pleasant week! Here's a little treat: Meet Circus Girl (I know, very unimaginative -_-). She was one of my character development sketches for the Incongruity Project. Originally just a line art. One day she became my photoshop painting experiment and voila!

xOxO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for the lovelly comment and for the visit!!! ^______________^

Related Posts with Thumbnails