Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Of Bunnies & Rabbits.

Here's bits and pieces of that old doodle book I wanted to share (please don't mind the bad scanning!). As you can see it's from 2-3 years back! Earlier years of uni when life was filled with drama, but not short of rabbit doodles, tea and ice-cream. I've always loved doodling bunnies. As you can find in the pages of my doodle books there's a particular she-bunny I always draw whom I never gave a name to, only referring to her as the Purple Bunny.
[click for larger view]




This was my experience flying back home with a dear friend of mine... :)



There's a lot more but I guess these will do for now. I need to get back to work! Have a lovely day ahead, peeps!

xOxO

10 comments:

Jigsaw said...

BABE, love all your posts.

THOTRA said...

Very..very cute ;-))

Aima Kessy said...

Babeee :D Thankies... Hee hee :))

Thanks, Trantow! :D

elojocadaver said...

Thanks for visit my blog. I love your style. All your post are really cute!!!

Aima Kessy said...

You're welcome :) Thanks for the lovely comments, Nuria! :)

the notebook doodles said...

cute!

BlueGrass said...

Thanks to follow my blog ^^, very nice sketches.

sandygrafik said...

Lovely work! Thanks for your comments!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Amy C said...

so fun to get a little glimpse into peoples sketchbooks, yours are fabulous and so cute.

Unknown said...

very cute!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails