Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home :)



This past two days apart from indulging in my assignments I've been having little trips down to memory lane. It seems that I do this often. Well not on a regular basis of course but now and then. I visited my old blog and I couldn't believe how much I used to spill in my posts back then. I know almost anyone would agree how important blogs have come to serve us in our daily lives; People who don't normally write in journals have come to do the same things through blogging; And what a surprising and pleasant find it is most of the time to find what goes through their minds and to discover how different people see and interpret things, and then to find like you've discovered a missing piece everytime you stumble on a page that seems to speak what you truly feel inside. Of course where we used to spill our hearts in our journal that is meant for our eyes only, it's interesting how technology has been able to create this wave of communication between people from all around the globe sharing insights through their own eyes with the rest of the world. Neat. huh? Of course there are the good and the bad that came with the blog era. But let's leave that for another day. I'm on a train of thoughts which seem to be jumping every few seconds.
Anyway, I think I'll be posting a few more stuff from my old blog cause I'd like to have it all in one place really. This blog was actually intended just for my art works, but art is a way of life, no? This is a blog after all. Expression is the name of the game. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a few wordy posts like this...so, lala~

Back to missing home, here are some photos from back home...


This is the dead Tree of Life...

This is one my favorites! It was taken by my mom like 15 years ago! :)

xOxO

5 comments:

Mr. Pinkeyes® said...

your pictures are nostalgic, great! :D

Pixel Wild Child said...

Oh, I miss home sometimes too (I am from Spain and I live in Greece) and I know how it feels like... And about the blogging move yes, I have to say I am relatively new on it but it is an amazing thing and very addictive... I wonder what childhood/adolescence I would have had if I had interet and all these tools available!
Have a great weekend girl! ;O)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Home looks like such a beautiful place. I hope that you get to go as often as you like. The pictures are so marvelous. I love the fairy in the tutu too he he he he. Thanks for stopping by! V

Amy C said...

Ahhh this looks so beautiful, no wonder you miss it.
I love looking through old photos too.

adam k. said...

ahh man i miss the beach

Related Posts with Thumbnails